Ct ABA Division 6

Ct ABA Division 6

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Toms last post

Tom Dupuis
Administrator

Just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciated all of your help, friendship and the support you have all showed me over the past several years. I especially would like to personally recognize and thank Gary McClarran for being my assistant and good friend all this time. The same goes for Rick Holmberg, and Gerald Paben for always being concerned for my health and well- being by doing all those little things like offering me an ice cold drink after a hot day on the water or helping me bag and release my fish after I weighed them in. Believe me at 75 years old those things really meant a lot to me. There are just too many more instances of good times and friendships to mention, but just know all of you are the best bunch of guys I’ve had the pleasure to know and fish with EVER!

Fair warning--I still hope to hop in the back seat of somebody’s boat every now and then in the future just to find out if I can still catch a fish or two. See you then Tom.

August 16, 2022 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick Holmberg

Tom, 

The pleasure was all mine. I think it's fair to say that we all knew a good thing when we found it. All of your hard work and dedication to the ABA and to all of us is what made this such a top notch trail to fish. It probably wasn't said often enough but, thank you, for the time you invested to make our lives that much easier on tournament day. I know I am a better man to have known and fished with you these past years.

August 17, 2022 at 3:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tom Dupuis
Administrator

Believe me-- it was all well worth it and I would do it all over again, if I could, in a heartbeat

August 17, 2022 at 5:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.